Dale Carnegie Training is celebrating the release of their first iPhone/iTouch app by giving away 200 copies of How To Win Friends & Influence People. This book, for those of you unfamiliar, is one of the most successful nonfiction books of all time. The book, as well as the new app, incorporates Dale Carnegie’s human relations principles which have helped generations of people worldwide enjoy success in the workplace and in their personal lives.
The new Secrets of Success iPhone app brings to life the principles mentioned in the book, including easy to watch videos that illustrate the most effective way to implement these principles. The 99 cent app has easy-to-follow tips, techniques, and daily confidence boosters exclusive to Dale Carnegie Training’s workshops and courses. Users can keep their professional edge sharp and improve their personal and professional lives. More info on the app, including links to YouTube videos of the Dale Carnegie principles.
Use the app to get help with:
- Enhancing your relationships with others
- Gaining cooperation from others
- Being a better leader
- Reducing your stress
- Conquering worry
- Being more effective in the workplace
- Team building
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
How to win your FREE copy of the book How to Win Friends and Influence People:
To win this book, answer one of these questions in the comments section of this post:
- How do you define success?
- What will be important for success in the upcoming decade?
- What has been your secret to success?
- What advice do you have for future managers and leaders who wish to have success?
Disclosure – how the winners will be chosen:
- Everyone is eligible to win.
- The 10 most insightful comments will receive a copy of the book.
- If there are more than 10 insightful comments, the first responders will be given preference.
- If there are less than 10 insightful comments, a user of EQmentor (mentor or mentee) will be selected.
- The contest will close next Thursday, April 15, 2010.
We will contact the winners next week to arrange shipping information.
Note: the contest is now closed, but feel free to leave your success tips. Congratulations to Andrea Feinberg, Paul Cocuzzi, Linda Hickle, Pearl Thomas, Patrice Ciccarelli, Jennifer, Elaine Gagne, Roy Johnson, Dr. Hank, and Christina! Thank you all for your comments.