The next two weeks are my favorite time of the year. It’s the holidays and for most, work slows down and many take time off. It’s also the end of a calendar year which is a perfect time to take inventory of 2014. Here are list of questions that I invite you to answer – I recommend having at least three responses to each question. Put them down in a document that you can refer to regularly – preferably on your mobile device.
- What were my 3 best experiences in 2014?
- Who were the most important people I added to my life?
- What were the biggest surprises for me?
- What did I do to make my family happy?
- What did I do just for me?
- What new places did I visit?
- What new skills did I learn?
- What are my top regrets of 2014?
- Who are the people I need to let go in 2015?
- Based on all this, what am I seriously prepared to do different in 2015?
Happy and Safe Holidays to all!